Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talkin' with Tewks Live: A Small Sniff of Potpourri

(BOD - Brooklyn Decker)

Today's podcast is an abridged version of our usual fare. Cszem departed after just five minutes because he supposedly had to go "to work". Truthfully, I just think he didn't want to cry on air about the plight of his beloved Cowboys.

We discussed some NFL football and his apparently accurate picks and then I went on a solo mission after he left to talk about the NHL and NBA.

Before I post the podcast, I need to do some general housekeeping. From now on, new material will be posted on this site every Tuesday, Thursday and most Fridays (with Cszem's NFL picks). Podcasts on Tuesdays and my longer article on Thursdays.

Here is the link to my new website (remember to copy the link in your browser). It's kind of like the end of the Wizard of Oz when the great and powerful Wizard (Tewks) is revealed to be a small, creepy man with a predilection for Kansas farm girls (my real persona). New material will be posted there every Wednesday morning.

Talkin' with Tewks Live: A Small Sniff of Potpourri
  
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checked out the new site. Actually saw it last week, but now that you are publicly acknowledging it I say that gives us the right to comment. Hell if you are going to make me do DUs then I am going to comment on anything I like.

So if memory serves the career chronology has been:

2009 – actor/model superstar
2010 – world famous novelist
2011 – professional ballplayer
2012 - ?

Whoever is running the pool put me down for a $100 on mailroom clerk in 2020.

AG