Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend

(BOD - Bridgette Wilson)

Since no one seems to be interested in my Jersey Shore recaps (et tu, Mrs. CSzem?), there will be no column today.

Why?

Because this is the one weekend a year where I can relive my past glory. I will be making a trek up to visit my alma mater for a baseball alumni tournament today. Basically, the baseball is secondary to drinking some adult beverages with past teammates and pretty much acting like a bunch of ruh-tards for 48-72 hours.

I literally cannot wait. Also, there will be no podcast on Monday because it’s Labour Day and the last thing I’m doing on a day that is dedicated to employment is actually working.

Have a great holiday weekend.

Be back on Tuesday with a Bachelor Pad recap.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Will you be watching Survivor in a few weeks and recapping it? Then I'll be interested.

Jersey Shore sucks