Thursday, April 22, 2010

Talkin' with Tewks Live: NHL Playoff Roundup

(BOD - With an ass like that, does it matter what her name is?)

As promised, here is this week's edition of Talkin' with Tewks Live. I wanted to wait until last night to record it because I wanted the playoff series to get halfway finished so there would be more to discuss about each series.

Just a reminder, this will be the last new entry posted until May 3, when I return from my well-earned vacation.

Talkin' with Tewks Live - NHL Playoffs

Enjoy.

See you in 10 days.

2 comments:

thy drunken rookie said...

1:03 - "my playoff viewing has been kind of interrupted, pretty heavily, by episodes of survivor and american idol..."

man papers = revoked. i think you might be losing your mind, tewks.

He Who Hits, and Hits Bombs said...

i'm in for said 'throwdown'.

future champion of both legs of the talkin with tewks annual biathlon challenge.