Monday, March 22, 2010

Talkin' with Tewks Live: Results from Ontario Crossfit Sectional

 Well I am still alive. Barely.

What a crazy weekend. Click the link to this week's podcast to hear about the Crossfit Sectional in general and my performance, which I was pretty happy with considering I am terrible at some of the movements.

Talkin' with Tewks Live - Crossfit Sectional Recap

In the podcast, I discuss my hands being torn to shit, which they were from the horrible pullup bar that we had to use in the third workout. Check out the picture below to see the ghastly results.

Also, check out this Youtube clip I found of my rowing heat. I'm on the left side. I was the only guy in my heat (the first for the men) to row without a shirt on. Obviously.

I will be back next year. I have the taste for competition now. And I am not satisfied with 38th place.

One last thing, I forgot to thank everyone for the support they gave me before I embarked on this journey. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Wow Tewks - great job! I'm really impressed!

(by the way, audio on the podcast was pretty quiet when Gretzpo was talking...)