Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Talkin' with Tewks Live - Potpourri

A sickness felling yours truly and some significant audio difficulties led to an admittedly lacklustre podcast this week. Plus, I think CSzem and Gretzpo were overcome with emotion at this being the final week of columns for the blog and that affected their podcast performances.

We discuss whether or not attending a viewing of Bridesmaids is a violation of the Man Code. Also, we discuss the blog in general over the years and whether I'm leaving at the right time, at the top of my game, or have I already stayed long past the time where my talent well dried up.

And then Gretzpo talks about the Blue Jays, while CSzem and I try to figure out why Chris Bosh is playing so well right now.

Talkin' with Tewks Live - Potpourri

Enjoy.

No comments: