Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Talkin' with Tewks Live: MLB Playoff Preview

(I really need some computer expertise. The new 'Add Image' browser web thing in Blogger is wreakig havoc on my ability to post pictures. It won't let me post pics that I save or pics that I take from the Internet by posting the URL. The only thing I can do is post pictures I've already used.)

After much delay, here is the MLB Playoff Preview podcast. We covered all the series in-depth and have some meandering conversations about some other topics as well.

Talkin' with Tewks Live: MLB Playoff Preview

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Shan said...

I have issues with pictures posting as well sometimes - usually after rebooting, it'll work.
Picasa or whatever it is that Blogger uses to post pictures might be down as well. I haven't had issues in months, so Im not sure why it's giving you such problems

ac said...

So, I have to direct complaints for no BOD's to Blogger then? Will do.