Monday, July 26, 2010

Talkin' with Tewks Live: Baseball Hall of Fame

(BOD - Amber Heard)

In the comments section of last week's podcast, it was requested that I change the intro music. I was floored by such an egregious statement. Abosolutely, I will not change the music. That music is part of this blog. And a part of Tewks.

I'm the best around. Nothing's ever gonna keep me down.

And to the author of said comment, I only have this to say: Et tu, Mrs. CSzem?

Today's podcast recaps CSzem and Gretzpo's epic tennis match and we also give a preview of CSzem and I's showdown this upcoming weekend. We then launch into a discussion of the Baseball Hall of Fame and give our picks of players who deserve induction.

Talkin' with Tewks Live: Baseball Hall of Fame

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Shan said...

shut it...or we won't come watch you pitch on Friday

I can't get to the podcast today for some reason...darn, no lameo Rockey music for me today...

(I kid, I kid - I'll listen to it later)

Shan said...

okay - I've listened, and having watched said match with Gretzpo...they both had some good moves!

CSzem jumped like I've never seen before, and holy crap has a mean first serve.

Gretzpo has this little turn, pirouete move...kinda funny to watch, but impressive as well.

Can't wait to see the Tewks vs. CSzem match!